- Domenico Bellino
- email | 0421 908 002
Offers over $2,750,000
Luxurious living at Brisbane’s most exclusive address
This stunning, contemporary apartment offers the ultimate lifestyle in what is considered to be Brisbane’s most exclusive riverside apartment building, Riparian Plaza. Designed to elevate the benchmarks of privacy and comfort, it has an expansive 365m2 of open-plan living, dining and entertainment areas perfect for those who appreciate the luxury of prestigious city living. It features three spacious bedrooms, three Italian marble bathrooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen and a wrap-around private balcony offering unparalleled city, river and Story Bridge views.
The iconic 53-storey Riparian Plaza complex boasts an Asian Fusion restaurant and an impressive 1100m2 recreation floor featuring a gym, spa, sauna and an indoor/outdoor pool that showcases breathtaking views out to Moreton Bay and its surrounding islands.
· An expansive 365m2 of living space
· Open plan dining, living and entertainment spaces offering breathtaking views of the Brisbane skyline
· Huge master bedroom with private balcony, spa, walk-through wardrobes and luxurious ensuite
· Spacious second and third bedrooms with extensive wardrobe space and luxurious ensuites
· Three stunning granite and Italian marble bathrooms
· Granite and Italian marble kitchen with high-end stainless steel and gas appliances and a glassed kitchen window splashback
· Zoned and ducted air conditioning throughout
· Three secure car parking spaces
RIPARIAN PLAZA FACILITIES:
· Concierge staff
· 24-hour security
· Indoor/outdoor pool with views of Moreton Bay
· Gym, sauna, steam room, spa
· BBQ area
· Open plaza and promenade space
· Asian Fusion restaurant, Madame Wu, on upper plaza level
· Meeting room and function rooms
· A short stroll to Eagle Street Pier and dining at some of Brisbane’s best restaurants.
· Minutes from superb shopping in the Queen Street Mall, Queen’s Plaza, Wintergarden and Elizabeth Street.
· Close to world-class entertainment at the Treasury Casino, Southbank Parklands, Howard Smith Wharves and Queen’s Wharf, opening in 2022.
· Easy access to Central train station, local ferries and the free CityHopper bus loop
Offers over $2,750,000
Land Size: 365.00m2