- Domenico Bellino
- email | 0421 908 002
22 Jill Street, Brighton
$1000 per week
Opulent living in beautiful Brighton
If you’re looking for your new dream rental, you will be thrilled to call this stunning home in beautiful bayside Brighton yours. Fully furnished and newly renovated, it oozes style and opulence and is situated a few blocks from the peaceful outlooks of picturesque Moreton Bay.
Cleverly designed to promote cross-flow breezes, it features superb ultra-modern décor, with ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, custom-designed lighting and a sound system throughout.
With a double lock-up garage, two bathrooms, a study/guest room and four large bedrooms with built-in robes, the main bedroom has a luxurious bathroom with a shower and spa, and leafy views of the outdoor entertainment area.
Those that love cooking up a storm will adore the spectacular gourmet kitchen that features stylish cabinetry, state-of-the-art appliances and plenty of storage. Spacious dining and living areas flow from the kitchen to the media room (with its polished wooden floors and impressive pool table), and then to the outdoor area, which is the epitome of an entertainer’s dream!
A private pergola area complete with teppanyaki bar, will allow you and your guests to take advantage of the cool sea breezes and immaculately landscaped gardens. This outdoor oasis also features an atmospheric fire pit, water feature and a aquatherapy salt pool that offers soothing, crystal clear water year-round.
$1000 per week including garden and pool maintenance!
Pets on application.
A full features list includes:
• Situated several blocks from the stunning outlook of picturesque Moreton Bay in beautiful bayside Brighton
• Cleverly designed to promote cross-flow breezes and leafy landscaped views
• Fully furnished and newly renovated with ultra-modern décor and furnishings
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Custom-designed lighting and a Smart Phone-controlled sound system throughout
• Three large bedrooms with built-in robes, a spacious bathroom and study/guest room
• Main bedroom has a luxurious bathroom with a shower and spa and views of the outdoor entertainment area
• Spectacular gourmet kitchen with stylish cabinetry, upmarket appliances and plenty of storage space
• Spacious dining and living areas flow from the kitchen to the outdoor entertaining area
• Media room with polished wooden floors and impressive pool table
• Private outdoor pergola area with teppanyaki bar
• Fire pit, water feature and soothing magnesium pool
• Double lock-up garage
• Immaculately maintained lawns and full fencing
To book a time to inspect, simply click on “email agent” or “virtual tour” to arrange an inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
$1000 per week