- Aika Kadyralieva
238 Bapaume Road, Holland Park West
RECORD SALE! MULTIPLE OFFERS & UNDER CONTRACT IN LESS THAN 24HRS!
Family sanctuary or savvy investment opportunity?
This freshly renovated leafy Queenslander is located on one of Holland Park West’s quietest streets and is perfect for a growing family or potentially high yield student accommodation.
The house is nestled just a short stroll from the forest path that takes you all the way to the top of the gorgeous Mt. Gravatt Lookout. The Mt. Gravatt Campus of Griffith University gate is only 350m away. Take advantage of all the sporting, schooling and transport facilities all within walking distance.
This well thought out home connects living with entertaining beautifully. Well positioned on this cul-de-sac street to capture the cooling mountain breezes that always start just before the hottest time of the day like clockwork.
Imagine preparing culinary delights in your modern stone benchtop kitchen this Summer and passing them through the timber bi-fold servery as your friends and family enjoy the vast North-Easterly back deck. Then, relaxing and unwinding in the massive rumpus, or cooling off in your sparkling swimming pool.
– Excellent neighbourhood close to schools, university and transport
– Swimming pool
– Front and large back deck with servery
– Cosy plumbed gas fireplace
– Spacious multi-purpose rumpus with separate bathroom and kitchenette
– Over 200m2 of outdoor entertaining options
– Functional layout perfect for the Brisbane lifestyle
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Rare full side access, double driveway and a new fence
– Additional parking for either multiple cars, a trailer or even a boat in the driveway
– North-Easterly facing deck is complete with integrated lighting and fans
Top level consists of living area, fireplace, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, modern kitchen and large deck overlooking the pool.
Bottom level consists of spacious rumpus, kitchenette, bathroom, storage area and garage.
If you are looking for that elusive property in a quiet, safe and sought-after location with space to grow and an easy living lifestyle, then this is it!
Land Size: 546.00m2