*DA & Information Memorandum available on request*
In the coveted suburb of Greenslopes on a desirable corner block, a remarkable opportunity presents itself in the form of a magnificent character Queenslander with DA approval for two additional dwellings. Accompanied by renovation plans for the original home, designs for the two new properties have already been drafted, resulting in a combined appraisal price of almost $3 Million upon completion. Situated within a blue-chip suburb only 4km from the CBD, the location on offer will provide ongoing growth, whether you choose to take advantage of the DA approval, build your dream family home or hold as a lucrative addition to your investment portfolio.
The existing home displays traditional elements including high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, VJ walls and French doors that open out to the front and rear verandahs. The residence has been updated with a new kitchen, refurbished bathroom and air-con in the living areas, plus the three generous bedrooms. In an open plan layout, the internal living areas flow seamlessly with the outdoor, also offering a lock-up single garage with storage on the lower level. The renovation plans involve raising the property to incorporate additional parking, rumpus area, bathroom and two bedrooms on the lower level, while upstairs is redesigned to include a study, powder room and master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in-robe.
The two new properties have been designed with clever layouts, spacious living and large kitchens, both to be freestanding double-storey dwellings. The first level concept comprises the living, dining and kitchen, powder room and a substantial wrap-around courtyard. The upper level is to contain three bedrooms, study nook and bathroom including the master with full ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony. The plans also incorporate a single lock-up garage with an additional visitor park and internal laundry.
The position on offer affords easy access to local schools, shops and parks, providing a unique blend of convenient inner-city living in a family-friendly location. The expansive park is just down the street, while the local shopping centre is a short eight-minute walk from the property. Nearby schools include Greenslopes State School, St James Primary School, Buranda State School and Junction Park State School, with ample bus stops in walking vicinity. The Clem 7, Pacific Motorway, PA Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital are also close by, just some of the many benefits of this lucrative site.
• Corner block, blue-chip location in coveted suburb of Greenslopes 4km from Brisbane CBD
• Character Queenslander plus DA approval for 2 additional dwellings on the property
• Plans provided for original home renovation & 2 new homes w/ combined end price of $3M
• End development of original home appraised at $1,050,000 – $1,100,000
• Each new home appraised at $900,000 – $950,000
• Total end value of $2,800,000 – $2,950,000 Existing dwelling…
• Existing home displays traditional elements inc. high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, VJ walls & French doors that open out to the front/rear verandahs offering open plan living
• New kitchen, refurbished bathroom & air-con in the living areas + the 3 generous bedrooms
• Single lock-up garage & ample storage on the lower level
Renovation plans for existing dwelling…
• Current plans involve raising the property to incorporate additional parking, rumpus area, bathroom & 2 bedrooms on the lower level
• Upstairs redesigned to include a study, powder room & master bedroom with ensuite + walk-in-robe
Renovation plans for 2 x new dwellings…
• 2 x DA approved properties have been designed as freestanding double-storey houses
• 1st level – living, dining, kitchen, powder room & substantial wrap-around courtyard
• 2nd level – 3 beds, study nook & bathroom inc. master with ensuite, walk-in-robe & balcony
• Plans incorporate a single lock-up garage with an additional visitor park & internal laundry
• Park just down the street & local shopping centre a short 8-minute walk from property
• Nearby schools – Greenslopes SS, St James Primary School, Buranda SS & Junction Park SS
• Close to buses, Clem 7 tunnel, Pacific Motorway, PA Hospital & Greenslopes Private Hospital