*Information Memorandum and Town Planner Prepared Site Investigation Report available on request*
Kept in the same family for 45 years, this two-storey residence in the blue-chip Brisbane suburb of New Farm will entice you with its’ extensive and diverse scope of potential. Set on an elongated and rarely available 577 Sqm. block, the property is split over two levels, offering dual-living, renovation potential and the opportunity to build your dream home. Occupying a desirable position 450m from James Street Café Precinct, 1km from New Farm Park and 3km from the Brisbane CBD, herein lies an increasingly scarce opportunity to secure a prime piece of inner-city real estate.
The upper level welcomes you through the air-conditioned living and dining room, displaying high ceilings with ornate cornice and adjoining with the kitchen through timber French doors. The generous kitchen decorated in a classic black and white colour scheme features ample built-in cabinetry, modern stainless-steel appliances, accessing the rear balcony that acts as a secondary dining/entertaining space overlooking the backyard. Two of the three upstairs bedrooms are air-conditioned, one with a built-in and the other with a walk-in robe. The main bathroom is situated at the rear of the home, hosting a walk-in shower, bathtub, mirrored vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles with a separate powder room.
The lower level can be accessed internally or via its’ own private entry, containing an open plan living, dining and kitchen area, laundry, bathroom, three utility rooms and plenty of storage space. The property also incorporates a paved front courtyard and expansive backyard with garden shed, allowing enough space to extend, raise or renovate the existing home. The façade of the property has been modified affording the potential for a demolition permit, or you may choose to develop a duplex, townhouses, low-to-medium-rise apartments (subject to council approval) or create your family’s forever home.
• Two-storey residence split over two levels with dual living & renovation opportunities
• 450m from James Street Precinct, 1km from New Farm Park & 3km from the CBD
• Upper level; Air-conditioned living/dining adjoining kitchen through French doors
• Kitchen with ample built-in cabinetry, stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances
• Rear balcony offers secondary dining/entertaining space overlooking the backyard
• 2 of 3 upstairs bedrooms air-conditioned, 1 with a walk-in robe
• Bathroom with walk-in shower, bathtub, mirrored vanity & a separate powder room
• Lower level; open plan living/dining/kitchen, laundry, bathroom & 3 utility rooms + storage
• Property incorporates paved front courtyard & expansive backyard with garden shed
• Extend/raise/renovate the existing home, apply for a demolition permit or develop a duplex, townhouses or low-to-medium-rise apartment complex (STCA)