This architecturally designed 3-bedroom masterpiece is situated in the ultra-luxurious residences ‘The Highgate’. Located just 2km from Brisbane’s CBD, the boutique complex comprises just 36 residences with a coveted ratio of 98% owner-occupied to 2% tenant. The apartment has a rare, one-of-a kind floor plan with sweeping city views from ALL main rooms and two city facing balconies. The apartment has been redesigned to maximise floor space with an extra-large master bedroom with huge custom built walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite with separate bath shower and lavatory room; a massive 2m x 2m wall to floor kitchen pantry with bespoke wine racks for over 100 bottles; and a third bedroom that can be inter-changed as a home-office, media room or separate dining room. This north-facing, bright and cool, unique apartment has the buildings most superior frontage with NO western aspect and incredible un-obstructed city views from the living, kitchen, master, second bedroom and both balconies. The apartment is completely private and located in a quiet position on top of the hill with a clear vision down through 1.5 acres of terraced, landscaped gardens and turquoise blue night lit infinity pool. The apartment includes one of the buildings largest storage rooms with a 12m x 12m secure basement store facility and 2 underground secure car spaces.
Inside you’ll find newly carpeted bedrooms with Italian marble bathrooms, and the master bedroom also features a huge walk-in robe. With American oak floors and ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout, the entire apartment is also beautifully decorated with gallery-commissioned artwork by renowned Australian artists Bromley, Williams and Palmer.
The art-deco-inspired kitchen has an Italian marble benchtop throughout, Liebherr double door fridge/freezer, an integrated wine fridge and a custom built 2 x 2 metre pantry equipped with wine storage for up to 100 bottles. The large city facing balcony includes an in-built BBQ, a bespoke solid bronze LifeSize hippopotamus 10 seater dining table by Scottish sculptor Mark Stoddart and 2 solid Jade Temple Lion Statues creating a relaxing ambience.
The complex itself features two BBQ entertainment areas, a large gym, jacuzzi and infinity pool, and each floor is serviced by two lift wells that allow private lobby access into each individual apartment. All just walking distance from GOMA, QPAC and South Bank Parklands!
Contact Domenico for further information or to book a private inspection.
– Highly secure building
– Private lift access
– Rare floor plan with entire apartment city facing and direct access from the marble lobby foyer
– Large north-facing balcony with Brisbane’s best views
– Built-in barbecue grill on the balcony
– Art Deco inspired central kitchen
– Spacious living and dining interiors
– Floor to ceiling semi-frameless sliding glass doors
– American oak flooring
– Mable island bench top
– Integrated wine fridge, double door fridge/freezer and dishwasher
– Marble bathroom sinks
– Ducted zoned air conditioning
– Built-in wardrobe
– Recreation level featuring an infinity pool, jacuzzi and large gym
– Landscaped gardens covering 80 per cent of site
– 2km to Brisbane’s CBD
– Walking distance to South Bank Parklands, GOMA, QPAC and the Queensland Museum
– Easy access to Somerville House, Brisbane State High School and St Laurence’s College