Tucked away from the excitement of Fortitude Valley’s thriving commercial and entertainment precinct, this tri-level converted warehouse blends industrial-inspired style with the best of modern living inner city living.
This architecturally designed home, characterised by high ceilings, exposed steel trusses and polished hardwood floorboards, presents a perfect opportunity for professional couples or established families seeking the convenience of a true inner-city lifestyle. This property’s exceptional design makes it equally suited to studio, gallery, business or mixed residence/office usage, the CP-MP2 – MULTI-PURPOSE CENTRE MP2 – MAJOR CENTRE zoning creating a host of potential options for this property.
This distinctive home offers expansive living and entertaining spaces, the central level encompasses spacious open-plan lounge, dining and huge kitchen, plus the versatility of an air-conditioned media room which can be either separated from or incorporated with the rest of the level via glass doors. It is truly the perfect layout for casual entertaining, or sophisticated occasions!
Uniquely positioned to enjoy the exclusive water views of the Valley pool, the home provides a sense of tranquil liveability with its private entry court yard, vast windows and bi-folds capturing natural light, fresh cross-breezes and the sound of water in the heart of Brisbane!
Occupying the entire upper level, a private master suite features air-conditioning, impressive walk-through robe and ensuite. Meanwhile, 2 further air-conditioned bedrooms both with ensuites on the ground floor and fourth bedroom creates the ideal floorplan for the homebased professionals with children, guests and or an investment with share house appeal.
Additional highlights include:
– New Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances
– Wood burning fireplace
– Secure intercom entry
– Abundant storage throughout
– Appealing investment prospect
This property’s unique location delivers it all, truly offering something for everyone:
– Metres from the cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques of James Street, the Emporium, Centro complexes, & Chinatown
– Walking distance to the CBD and Newstead’s Gasworks shopping, dining and parkland precinct
– Bus, train, and ferry routes minutes away and just a 20 mins drive to Brisbane International Airport
– The Fortitude Valley swimming pool and gym facilities on your doorstep
– Within the catchment area of New Farm State School, Kelvin Grove High School and the new Fortitude Valley High School
The style of this residence, and its vista, cannot be matched!
-Built in wardrobes
-Garden / Courtyard