Believe what you are seeing – this is a 135m2 CBD apartment with both high ceilings and a large entertainer’s courtyard!
This wonderful apartment in River Park Central offers an incredible opportunity for either the owner occupier or savvy investor. The large floor plan features two large separate bedrooms, a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, two stylish bathrooms and to add to this the entire apartment is complemented by 8-foot ceilings complete with dim-able down-lights and ducted air-conditioning.
The open-plan living room flows effortlessly through the floor-to-ceiling glass doors onto the 53m2 wrap around courtyard, complete with two north-east facing planter-boxes which are perfect for vegetable and herb gardens.
The apartment is also pet-friendly, making the courtyard ideal for your small dog or cat.
River Park Central is a boutique building located in the heart of the City; you are a 2 minute stroll away from the Botanical Gardens, Queensland University, Queen Street Mall, Eagle St Pier and Southbank just to name a few. The building offers a lap pool, gym, sauna and movie theatre (all on the same level as the apartment).
This simply will not last, to avoid disappointment contact Tom Kralikas today to arrange your private inspection.
– Large 135m2 two bedroom apartment
– 53m2 courtyard with two individual planter-boxes
– High ceilings with dim-able down-lights
– Ducted air-conditioning through-out
– Two bathrooms
– Master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, second with built-ins
– Plenty of storage space
– One car space
– Body Corp approx. $5900 per annum
– BCC Rates approx. $2400 per annum
– Current rental return $500 per week fully furnished
– Pet friendly
– Lap pool, gym, sauna and movie cinema all on the same level as the apartment