Photos are indicative
Take advantage of a very special opportunity. This mesmerising apartment located in the Aurora Tower is set to impress each and every time you walk in the front door. The low position in the building allows for the most amazing views over Customs House towards the Story Bridge. The Brisbane River feels as close as it ever could, and instantly relaxes you from almost every corner of the seamlessly connected open-plan living room and balcony.
The contemporary kitchen is fitted with stone bench tops and European inspired gas-appliances. Both bedrooms are large enough for a king size bed, with the master boasting a walk-in robe and double basin en suite. Complimenting the wonderful apartment is a modern furniture package.
The Aurora Tower has set the benchmark for contemporary inner-city living. The building offers five high-speed lifts servicing all levels, a 30-metre lap pool, heated spa, fully-equipped gymnasium, sauna, lounge and movie theatrette. Add that to being only a stone’s throw from the Eagle St Pier and its array of chic cafes and restaurants, Queen St Mall and the huge selection of boutiques and malls and the tranquil Botanical Gardens.
– Amazing views over Customs House of Brisbane River and Story Bridge
– Huge 107m2 Floor plan
– Modern kitchen with European gas appliances
– 2 large bedrooms, master boasting en suite and walk-in robe
– Ducted air-conditioning through-out
– Huge balcony with glass balustrades
– Premium building in A1 location
– 30m lap pool, heated spa, sauna, fully-equipped gym, movie theatre and lounge facilities