Set amid lush greenery with a backdrop of breathtaking Mount Coot-Tha, this stunning Metricon home is located in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs. Surrounded by creeks and bike tracks and minutes from some of Brisbane’s best hiking trails, this property is intelligently designed to maximise the position of its 603m2 block.
This impeccably built two-storey home combines timeless character with contemporary style and an elevated outlook that is designed to make the most of the area’s cooling breezes and leafy surrounds. A secluded family retreat designed for an amazing indoor/outdoor lifestyle, it is surrounded by some fantastic local amenities and is only 7 kilometres from the CBD.
With four large bedrooms, a master retreat with an en suite and walk-in robe and both a media room and home office, the property has a beautiful open plan design with wall-to-wall windows that afford multiple light-filled living areas.
Designed with a modern neutral palette tastefully complimented by timber accents, it features expansive pine decking on both levels and luxurious carpets and ducted air conditioning throughout.
The treetop outdoor deck on the first floor is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee while you bask in the beauty of a glorious sunrise, and downstairs, the incredible entertainment deck offers stunning mountain views perfect for a casual BBQ or family celebration.
At the heart of the home, the spacious, sophisticated kitchen allows for hours of culinary experimentation and includes Caesarstone benchtops, European gas appliances and a convenient walk-in pantry.
Downstairs, you’ll find a double lock-up garage, external parking for three vehicles, a separate private storage facility, and a huge 25,000-litre water tank as well an additional 5,000-litre tank.
The property is within easy walking distance to public transport and surrounded by beautiful parks, local cafes, gyms, childcare centres and supermarkets. It is also minutes to the boutique Rosalie Village, the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, a choice of elite private schools, and major arterial roads that lead to the Toowong and Indooroopilly shopping centres.
Contact Tom Kralikas for further information or to book a private inspection.
– A 603m2 elevated block in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs
– Located at the foot of Mount Coot-Tha with its amazing flora, recreational facilities and bike/hiking trails
– Surrounded by creeks, lush greenery, ambient treetops and just 7 kilometres from the CBD
– A two-storey Metricon-designed home that combines timeless character with contemporary style
– Four large bedrooms, a master retreat with an en suite and walk-in robe, a media room and a home office
– Open-plan design with wall-to-wall windows and light-filled living areas
– Expansive pine decking, luxurious carpets and ducted air conditioning throughout