A rare opportunity to reside in a tranquil setting less than 50 minutes from the city, this impressive property is the ultimate inner-city farm escape. Sprawling an impressive 158 acres, the farm can be utilised for both business and pleasure, providing a healthy return from livestock, crops and hay paddocks, as well as a peaceful place to unwind and take in the stunning natural surrounds.
The home on the property is a majestic, renovated Queenslander, over a century old and boasting stunning views from the expansive wrap-around deck. Mesmerising sunsets, rolling mountains and local wildlife including kangaroo’s, koalas and birds create a scenic sanctuary with the diversity to live, work and play.
The home boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living and dining rooms, enclosed sunroom and iconic wrap-around balcony. Flaunting polished timber floorboards, VJ walls and original detailing including casement windows, intricate door arches and pressed metal ceilings, the home affords a quintessential Queensland lifestyle. The kitchen features a high-end Belling stove, oven, dishwasher, white cabinetry and timber benchtops including a seated breakfast bar. The three bedrooms present built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with the master bedroom also including air conditioning and a window seat. The balcony has two points of access through stained-glass, timber French doors, providing the option for outdoor entertaining or relaxation while taking in the views.
A bitumen and gravel driveway leads up to the property from the road, accessing the home and an immense six-roller door shed that includes an office. The farm is well established featuring a spring-fed water hole, three dams, five water tanks, solar powered bore and an automatic irrigation system for the paddocks and gardens. The fruit orchid offers mandarins, lemons, figs, pomegranate and oranges, while an extensive market garden grows zucchini, pumpkin, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and a variety of herbs. Also on the site is a fire pit, offering incredible views over the mountain ranges.
Offering an annual return of approximately $50,000, the property would make a profitable investment, with an estimated $25,000 from hay and $25,000 from cattle. There are five newly restored fenced paddocks suitable for horses and up to 40 cows, in addition to a new property boundary fence. Further income opportunities for the farm include potential development of the land, subdividing the land into 40 to 50 acre blocks (STCA). Build cabins to rent out through Air B ‘n’ B and advertise as a farm-stay or lease the land to those who require it for agriculture and animal accommodation.
The closest shops are twelve minutes away in Boonah, where you can access multiple supermarkets, takeaway options, bottle shop, service station and other specialty stores. Nearby schools include Boonah Primary and High School only seven minute Drive, Roadvale primary is three minutes. Ipswich is a 20 minute drive where you can find Deebing Heights State School, Amberley District State School and the highly regarded Ipswich Girls Grammar School, Ipswich Grammar School, Ipswich East State School and Bremer State High School. Reach Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich Train Station in twenty minutes or head to Brisbane in just 40 minutes via the Cunningham Highway (59 Minutes to Brisbane City). The serenity of laid-back farm life and opportunity to earn additional income combined with proximity to metropolitan areas makes this property a stand-out that allows the best of both farm and city life!
• Renovated 100-year old Queenslander on 64.14 ha (158 acres)
• Property boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living & dining rooms,
enclosed sunroom & expansive wrap-around balcony
• Flaunting timber floorboards, VJ walls & original detailing including casement
windows, intricate door arches & pressed metal ceilings
• Kitchen features a high-end Belling stove, oven, dishwasher, white cabinetry &
timber benchtops including seated breakfast bar
• 3 Bedrooms offer built in wardrobes & ceiling fans + air-con & window seat in
• Wrap-around balcony has two points of access through stained-glass, timber
• Brand new state of the art cattle yard
• Bitumen and gravel driveway access from road
• 6 Vehicle shed with office
• Spring fed water hole
• 3 x dams
• 3 x 25,000 L drinking water tanks, 1 x 25,000 L bore water & 1 x 15,000L
cattle/stock water tank
• Solar powered bore
• Automatic irrigation systems for paddocks & gardens
• Fruit orchid offers mandarins, lemons, figs, pomegranate & oranges
• Market garden grows zucchini, pumpkin, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions & herbs
• Fire pit
Income Investment/ Opportunities:
• Estimated $50,000 return per annum from livestock, crops & hay paddocks
• Income approximately $25,000 from hay & $25,000 from Cattle
• 5 newly restored fenced paddocks, suitable for cows & horses
• Suitable for 40 cows/breeders
• Newly fenced boundary fence
• Potential Development options (can be subdivided to 40 or 50 acre blocks STCA)
• Air b ‘n’ b cabins
• Lease land to those who require it for agriculture & animal accommodation
• 12 Minutes Boonah
• 20 Minutes to closest shops at Yamanto
• 5 minutes to Roadvale primary school
• Choice of high schools, Boonah or Peak Crossing (5 to 10 miniute drive)
• Nearby schools include Deebing Heights SS & Amberley District SS
• Ipswich Girls Grammar School, Ipswich Grammar School, Ipswich East SS & Bremer
SHS all within 30 minutes of the property
• 25 Minutes to Ipswich Hospital & Ipswich Train Station
• 40 Minutes to Brisbane via Cunningham Highway (59 minutes to Brisbane City)
Rates: $3,400 pa approx
Information contained on the Website is indicative in nature only should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice from appropriate experts (including but not limited to Legal, Financial and Planning experts) in respect of any property on the Website or the information about the property contained on the Website. The Seller and agent make no representations that any material used in advertising this property is accurate or complete.