Completed late last year, this contemporary Greenslopes home flaunts high-end finishes, quality appliances and a sleek, stylish layout. The two-storey home hosts four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple outdoor areas, providing separate living and entertaining opportunities. The upper level comprises the four bedrooms, main bathroom and one of two living areas. The bedrooms each have mirrored built-in wardrobes, plush carpet and ceilings fans, with the two front bedrooms offering access to the balcony and the master boasting a luxurious private ensuite.
The main bathroom and ensuite feature grey stone-wash tiles, black fittings and timber vanity with floating sinks. The ensuite incorporates a large glass shower, while the spacious main bathroom offers shower over bath and separate powder room. Downstairs, the combined living, dining and kitchen area is open, bright and accesses the rear courtyard and front patio. The kitchen presents stone benchtops, black cabinetry and high-end stainless steel appliances. The tandem double garage accommodates two cars, laundry facilities and room for another car in the driveway.
Additional features of the property include ducted air-conditioning, LED downlights and MyPlace home automation, allowing you to control your electronic appliances remotely. The central property is positioned just ten minutes from the CBD, five minutes from Greenslopes Private Hospital and walking distance to schools including Loreto College and Holland Park State School. A short walk to the closest shopping centre at Greenslopes Mall and bus stops along Logan Road, you will enjoy the convenience and lifestyle that the location of this modern home affords.
• Two-storey home built late 2020 with high-end finishes, quality appliances & sleek layout
• Upper level comprises the four bedrooms, main bathroom & one of two living areas
• Bedrooms each have mirrored built-in wardrobes, plush carpet & ceilings fans
• 2 x front bedrooms offering access to the balcony & master with luxurious private ensuite
• 2 x bathrooms with grey stone-wash tiles, black fittings & timber vanity with floating sinks
• Ensuite with large glass shower & main bathroom with shower over bath + powder room
• Lower level comprises combined living, dining & kitchen, rear courtyard & front patio
• Kitchen presents stone benchtops, black cabinetry & high-end stainless steel appliances
• Tandem double garage with laundry facilities & room for another car in the driveway
• Additional features- ducted air-conditioning, LED downlights & MyPlace home automation
• 10 Minutes from CBD
• 5 Minutes from Greenslopes Private Hospital
• Walking distance to schools including Loreto College & Holland Park State School
• Short walk to the closest shopping centre at Greenslopes Mall & bus stops on Logan Road