A monument to the endless joys of sun, sea and city, this luxurious Penthouse is as spectacular as the views it commands. This one-of-a-kind residence manages to be as calming as the ocean and as invigorating as the Gold Coast itself. A space not just for living, but feeling truly alive, this Penthouse is a stunning sky sanctuary in the heart of Southport.
Inspiration lives well here, where blue sky, turquoise seas and the splendour of the Gold Coast unfold across a single, full floor residence like no other. Panoramic ocean vista, exquisite 8-person spa, seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining, blissful privacy, cooling ocean breezes all come together with unmatched contemporary styling and the sense that anything is possible and is always right within reach.
You’ll no longer need a weekend retreat living in your Penthouse! It’s ready for you to move in and start living (furnished option available).
With sweeping floor-to-ceiling glass windows/doors, phenomenal outlook of the ocean and the Gold Coast skyline the ambiance upon entering is simply irresistible.
Inside, the Penthouse offers a private elevator foyer / entrance hall, 4 bedrooms, 3 ensuites + powder room, a grand living room, access to three large separate balconies where you can easily entertain in the ultimate style, a generous kitchen, a dining area, an office and a separate laundry.
The living room is the centre piece of the apartment, with access to an expansive alfresco balcony, where you can host a cocktail party, or BBQ and beers or relax in the Spa, unwind and watch the day go by.
The open home design joins the living room to the immaculate dining and chef’s kitchen, whilst ensuring the incredible views throughout. Plentiful amounts of cupboard, bench space and deluxe European appliances, including a gas stove, define this spacious kitchen fit for a gourmet chef.
The Penthouse is conveniently located in the heart of Southport, where you’ll find a vibrant mix of cafés, bars and restaurants, permanent and pop-up markets, boutique and artisan retailers, landscaped parks, golfing, boating and fishing options, cinema and public transport including Light Rail.
If you have a boat and require a Marina Berth, Southport Yacht Club is nearby. Hopo Ferry is only a short stroll and offers hop-on / hop-off services between Surfers Paradise, HOTA Home Of The Arts, Marina Mirage, Sea World and the Broadwater Parklands.
– 4 Bedrooms + 3 Ensuites + Powder Room + Office
– 3 side-by-side Carparks + Storage
– Private lift lobby
– Master bedroom complete with walk in wardrobe and a large double shower ensuite
– North-east undercover alfresco + BBQ + 8-person Jacuzzi tub
– Open plan living and dining area that flows onto a spacious balcony designed for entertaining
– Stunning ocean views all the way from Surfers Paradise and South Stradbroke Island, including dolphin and whale watching
– Cooling ocean breezes and exceptional cross ventilation
– Unobstructed distant hinterland views and exceptional privacy
– Directly across the road from the Broadwater Parklands
– Exquisite views of fireworks for New Year’s Eve and other festivities
Building facilities – impeccably maintained and managed on-site:
– Outdoor swimming pool
– BBQ area
– Australia Fair shopping centre – 0.28 km (4 min walk)
– Brickworks Centre – 2.2 km (6 min drive)
– Marina Mirage & Fresh Food Markets – 3.6 km (8 min drive)
– Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre – 4.6 km (9 min drive)
– Hota Fresh Food Markets – 4.6 km (10 min drive)
– Southport Primary – 0.75 km (9 min walk)
– St Hilda’s School Pre-Preparatory Child Care – 1 km (13 min walk)
– Southport State School – 1.7 km (7 min drive)
– Southport State High School – 2 km (5 min drive)
– The Southport School – 3 km (8 min drive)
– Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus – 4.2 km (10 min drive)
Parks and Beaches:
– Broadwater Parklands – 0.45 km (6 min walk)
– Pelican Beach – 2.4 km (5 min drive)
– Main Beach – 4.2 km (10 min drive)
– Gold Coast Fishing Spots – Moondarewa Beach – 7.5 km (14min drive)
– Event Cinemas – 0.4 km (5 min walk)
– Southport Ferry / Hopo – 0.7 km (9 min walk)
– Southport Yacht Club – 2.9 km (6 min drive)
– Gold Coast Private Hospital – 4 km (9 min drive)
– Sea World – 4.4 km (8 min drive)
– Southport Golf Club – 4.9 km (8 min drive)
– Southport Airport – 8.9 km (17 min drive)
– Gold Coast Airport – 30 km (38 min drive)
– Brisbane CBD – 73 km (52 min drive)
The Penthouse offers a rarefied and bespoke lifestyle surrounded by sublime ocean and hinterland views. Please see the 360 degree panoramic interactive aerial photo and a 3D-Virtual tour.
Schedule your viewing of this soaring, spacious and fully furnished apartment now! Contact Nik on 0411 555 355 or Aika 0456 126 908.
For more information visit www.luxuryhomegoldcoast.com.au or call 1800 NTH STH
Disclaimer: Information contained on the Website is indicative in nature only should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice from appropriate experts (including but not limited to Legal, Financial and Planning experts) in respect of any property on the Website or the information about the property contained on the Website. The Seller and agent make no representations that any material used in advertising this property is accurate or complete.