This apartment has been meticulously renovated and no expense has been spared. As soon as you enter the front door you are greeted with a spacious open-plan design with high-ceilings and beautiful floating timber floors.
The entire apartment is being offered with an elegant furniture package and absolutely everything is included. The styling is immaculate and creates a wonderful feeling once you arrive home.
The kitchen boasts stone bench tops through-out and European gas appliances. The bathroom has a full sized bathtub and also features stone tiles.
The combined dining and living rooms flow effortlessly on to the large balcony which offers spectacular, panoramic views of the Brisbane River, Botanical Gardens and Kangaroo Point Cliffs. The outdoor area features a stunning garden wall and makes for a lovely setting to watch the evening sunsets.
This is a very high-quality and rare opportunity in the centre of Brisbane’s CBD. To arrange your inspection please either use the booking system on this page or contact the agent Tom Kralikas to secure a private appointment.
The features –
– Two bedroom apartment on level 37 of M on Mary
– Very high quality furniture included
– Renovated and essentially in brand-new condition
– Ducted air-conditioning through-out
– Amazing views of River and Gardens
– Central location close to Queen St Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Southbank, QUT and plenty of public transport