A near-perfect combination of size, views and design, this contemporary sky home located in the Aurora Tower not only stands out from the crowd – it soars above!
Located over the two highest sky home levels, as soon as you enter the apartment you are instantly greeted with breathtaking views over the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and the magnificent vista all the way out to Moreton Bay from the floor-to-ceiling double-story glass windows.
The lower level comprises of a large living/dining room complete with masterchef kitchen boasting reconstituted granite bench tops, Miele gas-appliances and more cupboard space than you could ever need. The third bedroom with built-ins and a powder room round out this floor.
Upstairs are two huge private master suites, complete with large walk-in robes, study areas and modern bathrooms featuring his-and-her basins and spa baths. There is also plenty of storage space, with linen cupboards through-out.
Individually controlled ducted air-conditioning systems are available on each level as well as two car spaces downstairs in the secure residents car park.
This property is a ‘must inspect’ – one viewing and you’ll fall in love.
Contact Tom Kralikas or Domenico Bellino to arrange your inspection today.
– 150m2 Two level Skyhome located on 62nd and 63rd floors
– Amazing Northerly views as far as the eye can see
– Floor-to-ceiling glass through-out
– Modern kitchen with Miele appliances and lots of cupboard space
– Two large master bedrooms upstairs, complete with en suites and walk-in robes
– Third bedroom downstairs, complete with built-in robe
– Ducted air-conditioning through-out
– Heaps of storage space
– Powder room
– Separate internal laundry
– Two car spaces
– 24 hour concierge
– 30 metre heated lap pool
– Heated spa
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– 12 person theatre