Auction Location: On-Site.
Nothing short of a masterpiece, this visually stunning, executive-style home has been crafted with the finest finishes, high-end appliances and designed for optimal indoor/outdoor living. The two-storey property boasts four generous bedrooms plus study, open-plan living spaces and alfresco entertaining including covered courtyard and pool. The functionality of separate living opportunities, opulence of the finer details and convenience of the inner-city location afford this lavish property the versatility to appeal to a wide range of potential buyers.
The first level comprises the open plan kitchen and dining room, living room, media room and double garage with excess storage space. Floating timber floorboards and sleek tones of black and white compliment the level, with oversized windows that frame the scenic outdoor spaces. The gourmet kitchen incorporates a butlers’ pantry, stone benchtops, Miele appliances and island bench with timber accents, separating the kitchen from the living room.
Upstairs, the second level includes the four bedrooms, study, bathroom and additional living room with access to the north-facing front balcony. Each of the bedrooms include plush carpet, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, with the ample master suite containing dual walk-in wardrobes and extra-large ensuite with floating bathtub, walk-in shower and luxurious floor-to-ceiling tiles. The dual-access main bathroom also features a walk-in shower, separate bathtub, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate washroom.
The picture-perfect outdoor entertaining areas incorporate a glistening in-ground pool with water feature, sun deck lawn and covered courtyard providing the perfect place to enjoy special occasions with friends or simply relax and unwind in the privacy of your own home. The property has been fit with solar power, ducted air-conditioning and low maintenance gardens, allowing comfortable and convenient living in a contemporary environment.
Experience the space and sophistication of this gorgeous property whilst remaining within the sought-after 10km bubble of the CBD. Walk to Cannon Hill train station, Cannon Hill State School and Cannon Hill Plaza, where you will have access to numerous specialty stores and essentials including supermarkets, banks and pharmacy. Quaint cafes, parks and public transport options see Cannon Hill ticking many of the location boxes, adding to the desirability of this exceptional and enticing residence.
This property will be sold via Public Auction on the 22nd May 2021 onsite. Please contact the listing agents Tom Kralikas or Domenico Bellino for further information.
A snapshot –
• 2 Storey executive-style home with optimal indoor/outdoor living opportunities
• 1st Level comprises kitchen, dining, living room, media room & double garage
• Floating timber floorboards, sleek tones of black & white & oversized windows
• Gourmet kitchen features butlers’ pantry, stone benchtops & Miele appliances
• 2nd Level includes 4 bedrooms, home office, bathroom, living room & front balcony
• 3 Generous additional bedrooms with plush carpet, built-in-robes & ceiling fans
• Master suite contains dual walk-in wardrobes & extra-large ensuite with floating bathtub + walk-in shower
• Dual-access main bathroom inc. walk-in shower, separate bath & washroom
• Outdoor entertaining area inc. in-ground pool with water feature, sun deck lawn & covered courtyard
• Notable features inc. solar power, ducted air-con & low maintenance gardens
• Positioned within 10km of the CBD with easy access to local amenities
• Walk to across the road to Seven Hills Bushland, Cannon Hill train station, Cannon Hill State School & Cannon Hill Plaza
• Prime Cannon Hill location with quaint cafes, parks & public transport options