This is an incredible opportunity for either the owner occupier or savvy investor to purchase an apartment in the fantastic River Park Central. The large floor plan features two large separate bedrooms, a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, two stylish bathrooms and a huge wrap around balcony that is accessible via the living room and master bedroom.
The open-plan living room flows effortlessly through the floor-to-ceiling glass doors onto the large wrap around balcony. Both bedrooms are spacious and both have walk in robes.
The apartment is also pet-friendly, making the balcony ideal for your small dog or cat (STBCA).
River Park Central is a boutique building located in the heart of the City; you are a 2 minute stroll away from the Botanical Gardens, Queensland University, Queen Street Mall, Eagle St Pier and Southbank just to name a few. The building offers a lap pool, gym, sauna and movie theatre (all on the same level as the apartment).
This simply will not last, to avoid disappointment contact Tom Kralikas today to arrange your private inspection.
– Large 119m2 two bedroom apartment
– 30m2 wrap around balcony
– Dim-able down-lights
– Ducted air-conditioning through-out
– Two bathrooms
– Master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, second with built-ins
– Both bedrooms are at separate ends and the second also features a WIR
– Plenty of storage space
– One car space
– Body Corp approx. $5900 per annum
– BCC Rates approx. $2400 per annum
– Current rental return approx. $500 per week fully furnished through onsite short-term (30 days termination to occupy)
– Pet friendly
– Lap pool, gym, sauna and movie cinema all on the same level as the apartment