*Town Planner prepared Site Investigation Report and Information Memorandum available on request*
In today’s ultra-competitive property market, it may seem impossible to secure your ‘forever’ home at a realistic price within 20km of the CBD, but this double storey family home begs to differ! Set on a sprawling 1,274 Sqm. block, this property is unique in its’ offering, positioned just half an hour from Brisbane City, backing onto parkland and with the opportunity to subdivide the land (STCA). The home itself is in great condition, providing the opportunity to move straight in, renovate to your liking or simply hold for future growth.
The lower level of the residence comprises the living areas including the kitchen, dining and lounge rooms, in addition to an office that could double as a fourth bedroom, bathroom and internal laundry. The solid brick home features exposed-beam ceilings, tiled floors and large timber-framed windows that create a feeling of spaciousness. The kitchen is enormous, offering ample cabinetry and storage, stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) and stone benchtops. The kitchen also accesses an additional meals space that flows through to the rear courtyard for convenient al fresco dining.
The upper level hosts the three bedrooms including the master, main bathroom and front-facing balcony. All of the bedrooms are generous in size, each with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom also includes a spacious walk-in closet and ensuite, while the main bathroom offers a bathtub, walk-in shower and separate powder room. The outdoor living areas are a key feature of the home, providing a front patio, rear courtyard with built-in BBQ area and an expansive backyard, ideal for family gatherings, parties, kids playground and separate entertaining.
The property features air-conditioned living areas, security shutters on all windows, a built-in bar off the dining room, double car lock up garage with internal access and storage underneath the stairs. The fully fenced dwelling is positioned eight minutes’ walk from the train station, bakery and cafés on Darra Station Road, five minutes’ walk from Ducie Street Park and ten minutes’ walk from Darra State School. There are numerous ways in which you can utilise this idealistic family home, but whatever you decide it is clear that there is undeniable opportunity right here at 54 Strathaird Street Darra!
• Double storey home set on 1,274 Sqm block with option to subdivide (30 mins to CBD) (STCA)
• Lower level comprises kitchen, dining, lounge rooms, office, bathroom & internal laundry
• Large kitchen offering ample cabinetry/storage, stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) & stone benchtops
• Upper level hosts 3 bedrooms including the master, main bathroom & front facing balcony
• Bedrooms are generous in size, each with air-conditioning, ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom also includes a spacious walk-in closet & ensuite
• Main bathroom offers bathtub, walk-in shower & separate powder room
• Outdoor living includes front patio, rear courtyard w/ built-in BBQ area & expansive backyard
• Other features – Air-conditioned living areas, security shutters on all windows, built-in bar off dining room, double car lock up garage with internal access & storage underneath the stairs
• 8 Minutes’ walk from the train station, bakery + cafés on Darra Station Road, 5 minutes’ walk from Ducie Street Park & 10 minutes’ walk from Darra State School
Information contained on the Website is indicative in nature only should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice from appropriate experts (including but not limited to Legal, Financial and Planning experts) in respect of any property on the Website or the information about the property contained on the Website. The Seller and agent make no representations that any material used in advertising this property is accurate or complete