Auction Location: On-Site.
Available for the first time in 42 years, this much-loved family home has received a chic renovation in preparation for the next owners to simply move in and enjoy! Situated in a tightly held pocket of Carindale on a sizable 623 Sqm. block, the home boasts well-separated living areas including a media room and an expansive outdoor entertainers’ deck. Positioned 700m from Carindale shopping centre and with easy access to local schools including Carina State School, Belmont State School and San Sisto College, you and your family will love the convenience of this well-maintained residence.
Boasting a private street frontage with a secure electric gate, the brick home is divided into two sections: the living areas and the bedrooms. The first wing is made up of the open plan living, dining and kitchen that flow through to the covered rear deck. The stylish yet functional kitchen has been refurbished with new white cabinetry, pantry, timber benchtops and quality appliances including an integrated dishwashers. The living areas have been updated with fresh white paint, new fixtures, fittings and white plantation shutters, creating a modern and beautifully presented space.
The second wing hosts four generous bedrooms including the master, main bathroom and laundry. The bedrooms have been freshly carpeted, three containing built-in wardrobes and the deluxe master bedroom hosting a private ensuite with walk-in shower. The main bathroom consists of a full bath, glass shower and separate powder room, positioned opposite the oversized internal laundry that offers dual access to the rear patio. The property also features ducted air-conditioning, LED downlights and media room that could double as a home office, teenagers retreat or guest quarters.
The expansive timber deck creates a tranquil space for dining and relaxing, while the lush backyard offers plenty of room for children to play, back shed for storage and room for a pool or spa if you wish. With bus stops, parks and childcare facilities within walking distance, this property is ideal for the growing family who wants to put down roots in a prominent suburb just 20 minutes from the CBD. All of the work has been done for you to bring a contemporary feel to this classic residence, enabling you and your family to live comfortably for many years in a desirable pocket or Carindale.
• Renovated brick property on a sizable 623 Sqm. block in a tightly held pocket of Carindale
• Well-separated living areas including media room & expansive outdoor entertainers’ deck
• 700m from Carindale shopping centre with easy access to schools including Carina State School, Belmont State School & San Sisto College
• 1st wing made up of open plan living/dining/kitchen that flow through to covered rear deck
• Refurbished kitchen with white cabinetry, pantry, timber benchtops & appliances
• Living areas updated with fresh white paint, new fixtures, fittings & plantation shutters
• 2nd wing hosts 4 generous bedrooms including the master, main bathroom & laundry
• Bedrooms freshly carpeted, 3 with built-in-robes & deluxe master with private ensuite
• Main bathroom consists of a full bath, glass shower & separate powder room
• Oversized internal laundry offering dual access to the rear patio
• Property also features ducted air-con, LED downlights & media room suitable for use as home office, teenagers retreat or guest quarters
• Expansive timber deck for dining/relaxing & lush backyard with ample space & back shed
• Bus stops, parks & childcare within walking distance + 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the above information, no guarantee is given nor responsibility taken by Tom Kralikas and North South Real Estate for errors or omissions and Tom Kralikas and North South Real Estate do not accept responsibility in respect of any information or advice given in relation to or as a consequent of anything contained herein.