Perched high in the heart of the inner-city hotspot of West End, this recently renovated 1-bedroom apartment is 1.5 kilometres from the CBD and only a few minutes walk from the dining and entertainment delights of Hardgrave Road and Boundary Street. Part of a small, quiet complex of four units, it is unfurnished with a stylish interior that includes an open plan design, a neutral colour palette and tiled and timber finishes.
The bedroom features windows-with-a-view and a ceiling fan. Enjoy a relaxing bath and take advantage of plenty of storage and a convenient laundry area complete with hanging space in the bathroom.
The combination living/dining area is light, bright and airy with a breakfast nook and a spacious pantry area. Add a garage/workshop area with sink and you’ve got the perfect inner-city haven for singles, a student or a couple who are keen to soak up the convenience and personality of one of Brisbane’s most thriving cultural hotspots.
Relax by the river in Orleigh Park, enjoy a 20-minute walk into the CBD for some shopping or spend a day exploring all that Brisbane has to offer on the convenient bikeways – the choice is yours!
• Located in a small quiet complex with only four units
• Recently renovated with stylish finishes and an airy, open plan design
• Plenty of storage
• An amply sized bedroom with ceiling fan
• Combo living/dining area
• Kitchen with breakfast nook and spacious pantry area
• Bathroom with bath and laundry area
• Garage/workshop area with sink
• Walking distance to the cafes, shops and restaurants of Hardgrave Road and Boundary Street
• Short walk to bus stops and the CityCat and 500 metres from the Riverside parklands
Contact Domenico for further information or to book a private inspection.