Displaying the ultimate combination of contemporary style and original character charm, this freshly renovated Queensland cottage is the ideal inner-city escape! Set on an expansive 607 Sqm fully fenced block, the property features a seamless blend of indoor-outdoor living through the gourmet kitchen, tranquil back deck and spacious backyard. Positioned in the blue-chip suburb of Norman Park, the home affords walking distance to Norman Park Station, parks, schools, cafes and restaurants, all conveniently within 6km of the Brisbane CBD.
Flaunting original elements including ornate high ceilings with intricate cornice, polished timber floorboards and VJ walls, the property is designed for optimal family living. The three bedrooms offer large windows that let in the natural light and refreshing breezes, sharing access of the modern bathroom that features bath over shower and mirrored vanity with stone benchtop and floating sink. The lounge room flows through to the dining room and kitchen, updated with high quality cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, reflective splashback and stone benchtops including a functional island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar.
Two of the bedrooms and the living areas offer air conditioning, however you may prefer to open the sliding doors and enjoy the breezes off the north-facing balcony. The rear deck is made for entertaining, overlooking the yard with corner back shed, plenty of room for pets and children to play, or to put in a pool if you wish! The property also features a driveway with room for three cars, gas hot water system and a spacious built-in pantry off the kitchen. Opportunities of this calibre are rare in Norman Park, the property affording a gorgeous family home in a premium position with further potential to customise to your individual style.
• Freshly renovated Queensland cottage set on expansive 607 Sqm fully fenced block
• Seamless blend of indoor-outdoor living through gourmet kitchen, back deck & yard
• Walk to Norman Park Station, parks, schools, cafes, restaurants & 6km to CBD
• Original elements include ornate high ceilings with intricate cornice, polished timber floorboards & VJ walls
• 3 bedrooms offer large windows that let in the natural light & refreshing breezes
• Modern bathroom featuring bath over shower & mirrored vanity with stone benchtop + floating sink
• Kitchen updated with high quality cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, reflective splashback & stone benchtops including functional island bench/breakfast bar
• Rear entertainers’ deck overlooking the large yard with back shed & room for a pool
• Property also features driveway with room for 3 cars, gas hot water system, spacious built-in pantry off kitchen & 2 of the bedrooms + living areas with air-con