If you are looking to build your first property, forever home or an astute investment, this is your chance to do so on one of the last available lots of land in Marsden. Adjacent to lush bushland in a desirable estate, the lots are positioned within the Marsden State School, Marsden High and Burrowes State School catchment, five-minutes’ drive from the local shopping centre and walking distance to parks, childcare facilities and public transport.
The current incentives available for first homeowners make this a lucrative opportunity for those looking to get a foot in the door of the competitive Brisbane property market, utilising the Homebuilder Incentive ($15,000 grant with a minimum cost of $125,000), First Homeowners Grant ($15,000 up to $750,000) and the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme (5% deposit).
With the address affording easy access to the Logan Motorway for a quick 30-minute commute to the CBD and 50-minute drive to the Gold Coast. Surrounded by shops, schools and sporting fields, this is the ideal location to put down roots or invest in an ever-evolving, family-oriented suburb.
• 7 x Lots of vacant land adjacent to bushland in desirable Marsden estate
• Marsden State School, Marsden High & Burrowes State School catchment
• Walking distance to parks, public transport & 5-minute drive to local shops
• Lots vary in size from 370-601 Sqm. & range in price from $235,000 to $300,000
• Homebuilder Incentive – $15,000 grant with a minimum cost of $125,000
• First Homeowners Grant – $15,000 grant up to the price of $750,000
• First Home Loan Deposit Scheme – 5% deposit for eligible first home buyers
• Easy access to the Logan Motorway, 30 mins to CBD & 50 mins to Gold Coast
• Surrounded by shops, schools & sporting fields in a family-oriented suburb
Lot 1 – 370 m2 Offers over $270,000
Lot 2 – 556 m2 Offers over $300,000
Lot 3 – 601 m2 Offers over $300,000
Lot 4 – 551 m2 Offers over $300,000
Lot 5 – 551 m2 Offers over $300,000
Lot 6 – 553 m2 Offers over $300,000
Lot 7 – 557 m2 Offers over $300,000