This unassuming brick property has recently received a complete makeover, producing a contemporary family home in an alluring location. Situated on a north-facing 569 sqm. block, the low-set property presents neatly from street level with a large front yard, tall trees, double garage and elongated driveway.
The property has been updated with new paint, carpet and modern appliances, with the fully fenced backyard incorporating a generous timber deck and spacious backyard with garden shed. Located in the leafy suburb of Belmont, the area offers an ideal combination of laid-back suburban living and convenience, positioned just 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, 13 minutes from Wynnum/Manly foreshores and six minutes from Westfield Carindale.
The open plan living areas are naturally illuminated through the single-hung windows, flaunting crisp white paint and newly installed air conditioning for your comfort. Incorporating a formal sitting room, loungeroom and dining area, the galley-style kitchen completes the internal family living space, fit with quality stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops and ample white cabinetry. Positioned down the hallway are the three bedrooms, an internal laundry and main bathroom, updated to include a walk-in shower, separate bath and large mirrored vanity. Two of the bedrooms feature built-in robes, while the third bedroom may be utilised as a childs room, home office or study.
The outdoor living opportunities of this clever home are plentiful, affording ample room to host summer BBQs on the breezy back deck, enjoy backyard sporting matches or to put in a pool. Offering easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Brisbane Airport and CBD, Belmont will continue to rapidly climb in value, making this property a must-inspect for those wanting to enter the competitive Brisbane property market. The turn-key home provides a quick commute to Belmont Road Shopping Village, easy access to public transport and is within the school catchment zone for Tingalpa State School and Brisbane Bayside State College.
• Recently renovated low-set brick home on 569 Sqm. north-facing block in Belmont
• Updated with new paint, carpet, modern appliances & generous rear timber deck
• 20 mins from CBD, 13 min to Wynnum/Manly foreshores & 6 min to Westfield Carindale
• Open plan living areas naturally illuminated through single-hung windows with crisp white paint & newly installed air con
• Living area inc. formal sitting room, loungeroom, dining area & galley-style kitchen fit with quality stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops & ample white cabinetry
• 3 bedrooms, internal laundry & main bathroom positioned down the hallway
• Bathroom updated to include walk-in shower, separate bath & large, mirrored vanity
• 2 bedrooms feature built-in robes, 3rd bedroom may be utilised as home office/study
• Outdoor living opportunities through spacious back deck & fully fenced backyard
• Easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Brisbane Airport & Brisbane CBD
• Quick commute to Belmont Road Shopping Village, easy access to public transport & within school catchment for Tingalpa State School & Brisbane Bayside State College